This seminar is about understanding the concepts of money, currency, and wealth and why we do not have enough money to spend for everything that we desire and/or future life events. This course challenges preconceived notions about money and wealth. If money is considered to be given more value than you then it may be given more power than it deserves. By placing a certain value on ourselves based on money alone creates a mindset that only certain people are worthy of having it. This is the root of many money issues. Money in and of itself is not evil. It is not good either. It is neutral. The value that it has is what we give it. In this course you will learn how the value of the U.S. dollar has changed throughout history. Understanding this places you in a position of power to determine the value you give it in your life.
This on-line seminar focuses on the money challenges specific to people who are currently or have gone through a divorce. The money concerns that you have now are totally different from what they were when you were married. There are certain issues that you deal with as you are going through the divorce and a separate set of issues after the divorce is finalized. This seminar aims to assist you with navigating through this rough terrain.
Are you ready to take this ride? Let's Go!
- Financial Goal: Definition & Examples
- Calculating a Personal Cash Flow Statement
- Personal Balance Sheet: Uses & Examples
- How to Create a Personal Budget: Tools & Examples
- Importance of Allowance in Personal Budgeting
- Spending Money Wisely as a US Consumer
- Household Budgets & Personal Financial Management
- Preparing & Responding to Changes in Income
- Net Worth: Personal Assets & Liabilities
Discover the Secrets of Money
Create a stable financial foundation